Clinical Negligence Solicitor
You will be joining our clients vibrant specialist health care team. They provide advice on all aspects of health care law, including clinical negligence, patient safety, consent to treatment, human rights, child law and mental health.
Our client is a Top 45 law firm with offices throughout the UK.
- Manage case load of litigated and pre-litigated clinical negligence cases
- Conduct relevant investigations in order to repudiate and/or conclude the claim
- Liaise with various parties such as claimants and their solicitors, clients, counsel, experts etc.
- Obtain documents and instruct experts
- Complete MI procedures
- Adhere to client protocols
- Achieve financial and chargeable targets
- Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and key progress indicators are adhered to
- Contribute to profile-raising and business development initiatives
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with Weightmans' values
The successful candidate will be a NQ solicitor or have 1 years PQE. You will have done a seat sitting within a clinical negligence/health care team and are looking for a position where you can start and build your career. You will be able to multi-task, work to strict deadlines and work part as a team with your own initiative.
A competitive salary and benefits package.