Newly Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
1 day left
- Full Time
Leading South West Regional Law firm are looking to appoint a Junior Commercial Property Lawyer into their team in Cornwall. Successful candidates will have either qualified in September 2020 or are looking to qualify in March 2021. Unique opportunity to join a well regarded Commercial Property team and to undertake a great quality of work.
• Looking for something a bit different which makes you think outside the box?
• Have a strong background in rural work and would welcome the chance to join a well-regarded practice who are keen to expand their commercial property offerings.
• On offer from this highly regarded law firm is plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build client relationships
• Working within an already established team, you will be working with some knowledgeable individuals who are recognised experts within the commercial property sector
• You must have proven technical expertise within commercial property and / or a passion / experience within agriculture / unregistered land matters.
• Ideal role for someone who is looking to join a growing and thriving team where the only limitations to your career aspirations are your own.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors and Legal Executives at all levels of experience
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will have completed at least one seat within commercial property / gained exposure to some agriculture work.
Apply for Newly Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly