Private Client Solicitors
Private Client Solicitor, West Midlands, 2+ years PQE
• A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a specialist probate law firm.
• You will have at least 2 years' PQE within the private client sector and will be confident in your ability to provide sound advice across a variety of matters.
• You will handle your own varied caseload of private client matters which include estate and inheritance tax, making of wills and probate and administration of estates.
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will boast a solid approach to achieving tasks and objectives, along with strong planning and organisational skills.
• You will be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients.
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will be able to demonstrate clear capabilities of handling a caseload, providing clear and practical advice combined with an efficient and courteous service.
• Our client is well established within their area of law and offer a friendly and efficient service
• Competitive salary on offer