BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a Big 4 Accountancy practice with their recruitment of an experienced corporate solicitor to join its busy and growing legal services team in Leeds.
Our client is one of the world's leading accountancy practices, offering global integrated professional services as part of a multi-disciplinary practice.
In pursuit of its vision to be the undisputed leader in professional services, they are seeking to transform the way their clients experience legal services both in the UK and globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated corporate solicitor with at least 3 years PQE to join a thriving business and help to deliver legal services in Leeds as part of a global multi-disciplinary practice.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a 3+ PQE corporate solicitor with strong transactional corporate experience to join the Leeds legal services team and work on high quality corporate matters as part of a multi-disciplinary offering.
Working within the supportive environment of the established Leeds tax practice, this role will involve working for highly regarded and often FTSE listed clients across a range of sectors.
This is an incredibly varied role which will see the successful lawyer becoming a key point of contact for legal advice and working alongside its tax specialists to provide collaborative advice on a range of matters including:
· debt reorganisation;
· private equity;
· commercial matters; and
· corporate governance.
In contrast to other private practice roles you will be involved in projects from the outset as part of a multi-disciplinary team, meaning you will work much more proactively and have scope to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
Required Key Skills:
In particular we would like to speak to candidates with the following qualities and experience:
· strong corporate experience to include: reorganisations, financial arrangements, entity reduction, intra-group transactions;
· a lawyer skilled at analysing and managing legal and commercial risk;
· the ability to foster relationships with clients and third parties;
· a desire to work alongside non-lawyers and a willingness to develop a detailed understanding of the tax business in order to identify and deliver on joined up offerings;
· an ability to develop a strong profile in the market through networking; and
· a great team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· The opportunity to join a new Legal Services team in Leeds with a clear path for career progression at a Big 4 Accountancy practice and help to deliver legal services as part of the legal team.
· Top quality work for FTSE listed clients.
· Autonomy, agile working and flexibility.
· Being part of a firm that lives and breathes it's values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture.
· Market leading salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this experienced corporate solicitor role, please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.