Client Listening Manager
- Full Time
This international law firm is at the cutting edge of the law advising some of the world’s leading technology firms. It also boasts a really great culture as well as a close-knit marketing and business development function that work really well together.
In this Client Listening Manager role, you will sit as part of a dedicated client relationship management team. The role will focus on bringing a fresh approach to client listening and client feedback which is an integral part of the client relationship management process. This is an international role working across the firm’s offices. The role will involve:
- Project manage the roll out of the firm’s global client survey;
- Undertake client listening interviews with clients;
- Implementing a new client feedback platform;
- Use insights and learning from client listening to improve engagement around client feedback;
- Analyse feedback to improve client relationships;
- Provide training to give fee earners the confidence to conduct their own client listening;
- Design and deliver new client listening tools and processes.
You will have strong client feedback and client relationship experience within professional services. You will have excellent presentation skills as well as good analysis and IT skills to be able to present data. You will have excellent influencing skills and change management of behaviours around client feedback.
Apply for Client Listening Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly