FUNDS NQ-3PQE - INTERNATIONAL FIRM
Pure Search are instructed by a leading international firm who are looking to substantially grow their Funds practice.
Our client is consistently ranked in Tier 1 across Corporate, Finance and Funds and has one of the strongest brands in the London market, which they have built organically over the past 10-15 years. Despite being a very established market-leading firm, they are forward-thinking and progressive in their approach and regularly work on some of the most high-profile transactions in the market. Their transactional work is at the very heart of the firm and sees them regularly advising on multi-billion pound transactions with a range of private equity funds, infrastructure and real estate funds.
Advising across the full life-cycle of funds, you will assist with:
- Assisting the funds team with everything from structuring and formation to investment and close;
- Advising fund managers, executives and investors on transactional and advisory matters;
- Advising investors on alternative programmes, including pension funds and family offices;
- Guiding co-investors through a broad range of private equity and real estate investments;
- Assisting with large-scale projects, advising on complex tax regimes and potential regulatory issues.
Joining a collegiate and established but growing team, you will be afforded high levels of responsibility from an early stage. The Funds team have regularly won awards for their work in the fund formation space and have generally created a close-knit and supportive culture, particularly at the junior level.
You will have gained at least six months experience of funds formation work in the London market, as part of your training contract or post-qualification. Although the guide is NQ-3PQE, candidates with more experience will be considered on their merits. The role requires a candidate with strong experience of funds formation, a genuine interest in forming a long-term career in the funds space and a consistently strong academic record.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Diamond at Pure Search