Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts - London - 3+PQE
1 day left
- Full Time
Due to the continued growth and success of the company, they are now keen to hire a commercial lawyer to join their impressive legal team working closely with a number of senior counsels all of whom have solid backgrounds in private practice and extensive experience in-house.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on general commercial contracts including service agreements, supplier agreements, NDAs, consultancy agreements and technology contracts,
- Advising on Data Privacy, Data Protection, surrounding regulation,
- Liaising with external counsel,
- Updating and managing commercial contracts frameworks and precedents across the business.
The successful applicant will be:
- Qualified as a lawyer in England and Wales.
- At least 3 years' PQE
- Trained and qualified within a leading UK/US law firm or well regarding in-house legal team.
- Experienced with a broad range of commercial contracts and Data Protection regulations.
- Familiar with the in-house environment as a result of working within a large corporate, either during a secondment, or through direct employment.
Please apply with your CV
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts - London - 3+PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly