Chartered Legal Executive - Real Estate
3 days left
- Full Time
CHARTERED LEGAL EXECUTIVE - REAL ESTATE - LONDON - A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chartered Legal Executive - high quality firm
Real Estate - London - A highly attractive opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chartered Legal Executive at a high profile firm in London.
This is a rare opportunity for a Chartered Legal Executive with Real Estate experience to develop their career at a substantial national law firm.
You will be dealing with and assisting on a mixed caseload of matters including:
- Property acquisition and sales;
- Auction disposals;
- Leading on the delivery of Lease extensions (residential) both statutory and voluntary (landlord and tenant);
- Undertake Land registration formalities;
- Completion of SDLT returns;
- Drafting full Reports on title;
- Reviewing and reporting on titles for portfolio acquisitions;
- Land transfers (TR1 and TP1);
- Assist in dealing with deeds of easements and sectional agreements
Working alongside a friendly and supportive team, you will be offered an outstanding opportunity to develop a strong Real Estate specialism.
Apply Below or contact Charlie Welford at Austen Lloyd on 01275 463 111 in absolute confidence, Reference: CGW42475 (Chartered Legal Executive - London).
Austen Lloyd Limited is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Agency . Please note; our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role CGW42475 (Chartered Legal Executive - London).
Apply for Chartered Legal Executive - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly