Senior Legal Counsel
4 days left
- Full Time
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the team to establish and maintain culture, tone and consistency across the organsiation on legal and compliance matters
- Provide legal advice to executives, corporate functions and business teams on contractual, transactional, and governance issues, including the business-critical aspects of property, environmental, IT, employment, M&A, competition, data privacy, trade sanctions, dispute resolution, regulatory and compliance and intellectual property law as required
- Support, provide advices to and work collaboratively with the wider Legal and Compliance team to support the business and mitigate legal risk
- Work with key corporate functions as required, on public company matters, including shareholder meetings, shareholder and market communications, and related requirements under Irish and EU law
- Keep abreast of legal and compliance developments and stakeholder requirements, and review and advise on pending and developing applicable law and how these affect the group's commercial activities
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on general business and contractual terms and large scale, high value commercial agreements, including non-disclosure, supply, manufacturing, services, consultancy and licensing arrangements to minimise risks and optimise legal protection
- Manage relationships with external counsel
The successful candidate will ideally have trained in a Top tier or international firm and have 7 years' PQE, with a mix of corporate/ M&A industry exposure and may have some experience working in-house.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly