Paralegal - In-House
4 days left
- Full Time
We have just received an exciting new opportunity for a Paralegal to join a fast-growing reinsurance start up in London.
Launched last year, the business has already seen huge growth and they are now looking to expand their in-house legal team. The company focus on providing risk solutions to a range of corporations and businesses and are continuously seeking new ways to improve their strategy.
As part of the company’s growth, they are currently looking for a Paralegal to assist on a broad range of corporate and commercial work. The successful Paralegal will be joining a small team and will have the chance to work on a range of commercial contracts and transactions:
- Supporting and working with senior lawyers in areas such as corporate, commercial and insurance
- Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, such as NDAs and supplier contracts
- Various corporate work including drafting board minutes, maintaining corporate registers and preparing filings
- Assisting with legal research
- Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders
- Arranging the delivery of various documentation
The successful Paralegal will have at least 2-3 years’ commercial experience, preferably within insurance or a professional services firm. The role will pay up to £45k depending on experience and they are looking for someone to join as soon as possible.
SO if you are a Paralegal looking for your next in-house role please apply today.
Apply for Paralegal - In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly