Finanical Miss-selling fee earner
My client is a specialist Legal Practice based in the vibrant city of Newcastle. They are Legal 500 recognised and based in the heart of the city. They are seeking a Fee Earner/ Solicitor to join their civil litigation team to deal with a caseload of Financial Mis-selling claims.
- Progress a caseload of Mis-selling claims in an efficient and effective manner
- Being the first point of call to advise your clients and keep them up to date
- Review of lender and broker file of papers to assess liability
- Review of mortgage auditor reports to assess liability and quantum
- Liaising with the FSCS through their online portal
- Negotiation with third parties, their insurers, or solicitors to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Drafting schedules of loss and Court Proceedings where appropriate
- Liaising with Counsel and other experts
- To adhere to and contribute to internal processes
- Contribute to business objectives and profitability
- Strong communications skills and excellent time management.
- Commitment to deliver excellent client and operational outcomes.
- Proactive team player.
- Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable
- Litigation experience is desirable
- Extremely attractive bonus structure
- Competitive salary
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Helen Watson at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.