Banking Solicitor sought by top tier commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre for new role within their expanding Banking and Finance team.
- Respected top100 full-service commercial firm.
- Great regional and national reputation for delivering high quality commercial legal advice
- Based in central Manchester
- The team act for a wide range of clients across the Banking and Finance sectors, amongst others.
- The work is varied and the team’s expertise extends to corporate lending, acquisition finance, asset finance, real estate finance (both investment and development), project finance and invoice discounting both on a bilateral and a syndicatable basis
- They have well-established team and are now looking to bring in a junior Solicitor to the Manchester office.
- Majoring on banking and finance matters of varying sizes and complexity, spanning development finance, real estate investment finance, inward investment deals, housing finance, project finance and corporate loans.
- Qualified solicitor, likely to be 1-5 PQE with proven experience of advising on a broad range of Banking and Finance matters
- The team are looking for someone with strong general banking experience, but who ideally has a particular interest or experience in real estate finance transactions
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion