Legal and Compliance Paralegal
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a strong legal and compliance paralegal to join them as soon as possible for a permanent role due to increased work load.
If you have a strong paralegal background from a top 100 firm, ideally with compliance experience, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The team are friendly and supportive, but need a solid paralegal to support them. You must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and be able to work independently.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the introduction and implementation of new regulations applicable to the firm
- Assist Compliance Executive with the drafting of annual internal reports required by the FCA by researching and collating any regulatory news and developments
- Roll out mandatory training required by the FCA across the team and ensure that it is completed by all employees
- Gather documentary evidence of compliance for annual visit by external compliance consultants as directed by Compliance Executive
- Collate information and assisting Compliance Executive with drafting minutes of monthly and quarterly minutes held by the Firm
- Circulation of Employee declarations once a quarter and ensuring that these are completed by all employees
- Ensuring conflicts of interest register of the Firm is up to date
- Monitoring and updating registers held at Companies House as applicable to the Firm
- Filing any necessary documents at Companies House as instructed
- Maintenance of physical company books held at the Firm
- Completing and submitting FCA forms
- Assisting in the drafting of RNS announcements and subsequently submitting necessary notifications to the FCA
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Oakley Group structure chart
- Administration of the Firm's internal compliance system
- Drafting standard KYC / AML responses (including obtaining the certification of documentary evidence)
- Periodically updating the external interests of the Private Equity Team from details held at Companies House
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as required by the team
Salary is dependent upon experience - £35K-£40K
To be considered, please send your CV to Jennifer Wellspeak -.
Previous paralegal experience with either a top 100 firm or a reputable in house organisation is an ABSOLUTE MUST in order to be considered.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Legal and Compliance Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly