Head of Legal
- Full Time
A Head of Legal opportunity has arisen within a global technology business based in Cheshire. The business is highly acquisitive and diversifying into exciting new areas and the environment is challenging and entrepreneurial. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially driven lawyer to work closely with the executive team there.
Reporting to the Legal Director, the role will involve:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of complex contracts across multiple jurisdictions.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Group legal and regulatory compliance.
- Company secretarial support.
- Data protection.
- Dispute resolution.
- Providing commercial and legal training to the business.
- Qualified solicitor with 7-10 PQE.
- Excellent academics and recognised training.
- Extensive commercial contracts and corporate experience gained in-house.
- Enthusiasm for, and ability with, technology.
- International experience gained in one of the fastest growing businesses in the North West.
- The team is going to grow offering management opportunities.
- Genuine chance to get involved with strategy around entering new markets globally.
Apply for Head of Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly