Commercial 4+ Reading
Working for rapidly expanding telecommunications company, you will play a key role in the continued expansion of the business. Reporting to the Head of Legal and working in a team of 4 lawyers, you will work directly with senior commercial directors on a broad range of complex contracts with a range of clients. The offices are within easy reach of Reading Station and candidates need to be within 90 minutes of Reading as things return to degree of normality. Flexible working can be accommodated with a minimum of 3 days per week in the office. This is an excellent move from a law firm or for someone looking for a new challenge in-house.
- Assist in the review, drafting and negotiation of contracts and other legal documents, including supplier/vendor agreements, customer contracts, licensing agreements, services contracts, non-disclosure agreements, tender documents and other commercial arrangements.
- Provide legal advice and administrative support on data protection and compliance issues.
- Provide assistance on the creation, updating and maintenance of commercial template documents.
- Provide support on corporate matters and transactions to the extent that these involve the UK Legal Team.
- Instruct and work alongside external counsel on significant transactions.
- Provide legal support, drafting and monitoring of inter-company contracts to be signed between UK and overseas entities.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.