Residential Property Solicitor - Buckinghamshire
5 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity exists for a residential property solicitor to join this leading firm based in South Buckinghamshire.
Based in Aylesbury, an experienced solicitor is sought to join this busy practice. The department cover a range of residential work in a busy market town reaching out to the wider community of Bucks. You will deal with a high value, low volume caseload and will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Managing a high value caseload from file opening through to completion
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- New Build, Shared Ownership Leases, Right to Buy and Equity Release Schemes
- Registered and unregistered titles
- Excellent client care skills
- Business development
Excellent career prospects on offer for a commercially focused individual.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Residential Property Solicitor - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly