Legal Counsel - Corporate/M&A - 12mth FTC
International media business hiring a Corporate/M&A Lawyer for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
About the Role
Working with the Head of Legal for Corporate Transactions, a broad and fast-paced day-to-day remit will include:
- Assisting transactions across multiple territories on both the sales and purchases side
- Assessing M&A opportunities for the group across the globe
- Working with internal stakeholders across the business including M&A, Tax, HR and Finance, as well as External Counsel
- Preparing NDAs, letters of intent, and due diligence questionnaires
- Conducting legal due diligence on target businesses
- Negotiating and executing corporate transaction documentation
The client believes that this role requires a qualified lawyer with at least three years' PQE although applications from all levels will be considered on merit.
You will have worked within the corporate transactional team at a major law firm and must possess excellent technical and drafting skills.
The postholder needs a proactive attitude and the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You must be available to commence a new role by mid-March at the latest.