Corporate Solicitor - 8 -10yrs PQE
Salary - Dependant on experience
My Client widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. They are a 'top ranked law firm' as awarded to them by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a 'Leading firm' in the Legal 500. The employee count currently exceeds 400, who are based across various offices throughout the country.
Solicitor to join the Corporate Commercial Department, ideally extensive experience of corporate work and will be 8 - 10 years PQE. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking individual and will be an integral part of the Corporate Commercial team. The role is a varied and challenging position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Run their own caseload autonomously
- Provide advice to clients on a variety of corporate law issues
- Draft documents, ie cross option agreements, shareholders agreements, etc
- Liaise with clients and other professionals
- Be experienced in marketing and be business development focused
- Deliver presentations/seminars on corporate matters
- Ideally have a following or be able to generate business
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Team player
- Hours of work: 37 hours per week - must be flexible to cover between 8 am and 6 pm - core hours 10 to 16
- Death in Service - 3 x salary
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.