Real Estate Solicitor - Newcastle
2 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate | Solicitor / Associate | Newcastle | Salary Negotiable
My Client is one of the biggest Law Practices with offices throughout the UK. Having been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards 2019 and achieved record rankings in Chambers UK, they are immensely proud of the work they carry out for their clients and the culture they provide to their people.
The Real Estate team provides a complete range of legal and advisory services on all aspects of commercial property for both the public and private sector. They advise on and draft heads of terms, development agreements and associated construction, planning and site disposal matters, funding arrangements, freehold transfer and associated due diligence procedures, grant assignment and lease renewals
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including for all types of real estate work but specifically energy and infrastructure work
- Provide support to other members of the team
- Draft and prepare various real estate documents
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies etc
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff as may be required
- Ensure that work produced is to the highest standard
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.
The person specification
- Qualified solicitor (up to 5 years + PQE)
- Currently working as a Real Estate lawyer
- Approachable demeanour in terms of both colleagues and clients
- Excellent IT and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to follow instructions
The firm supports and encourages flexible working arrangements
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor - Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly