Commercial Disputes - Banking and Finance Solicitor
2 days left
- Full Time
Banking & Financial Litigation | Solicitor | Leeds | Salary Negotiable
We are a full-service law firm based in Leeds and have a long-established history. They are looking to specifically recruit within their already established Dispute Resolution team with the appointment of a Banking and Financial Litigation Solicitor.
Due to successful growth, our business is expanding and as such we are seeking a dynamic and proactive 3 years plus PQE Solicitor to join their Commercial Dispute Resolution team in a role focusing on banking and finance litigation, with some experience in general property litigation and commercial disputes.
The successful applicant will be working directly with our core clients who are corporate residential developers, financial institutions, and venture capitalists. The role will include the following:
- Advising and assisting on complex recoveries work
- Commercial and residential repossessions
- Commercial and private lending disputes
- Acting for receivers
- Pursuing claims for breaches of mortgage deeds
- Guarantees and debentures
- General enforcement and realisation of securities
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
- Qualified Solicitor (3 Years' Plus PQE)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work proactively and independently
- Self-motivated and professional
- Ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
This role will suit someone with a strong litigation background and someone who would like to practice within a specialised practice.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Apply for Commercial Disputes - Banking and Finance Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly