2 days left
- Full Time
A well-established Top 100 law firm is seeking to appoint a Corporate Solicitor to join their busy department as an Associate on a permanent basis.
The Corporate Associate will join an established Corporate Department, handling their own caseload of corporate transactional and company law advisory matters including:
- Management buy-out and buy-in
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements
Furthermore, you will provide assistance to other solicitors where necessary in relation to corporate matters.
Clients include private and public companies, public sector bodies, partnerships and individuals.
The successful Corporate Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- 3 years’+ PQE
- Proven experience in all aspects of private M&A transactions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to use your own initiative
- The ability to work as part of a team
- £60,000 - £85,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
If you are interested in this Corporate Associate role in London, apply now.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly