Paralegal - Property Litigation - City law firm
UK Law firm seeking a Property Litigation Paralegal to join their Real Estate team
Our client, a City Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal with strong property litigation experience on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- General support to fee-earners and trainees across the real estate departments, in particular, litigation.
- Dealing with estate management, local authorities, property related insolvency matters Lease renewals, Landlord and tenant issues and Land Registry applications.
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements and engagement letters
- Legal research
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3+ months Paralegal exposure in Real Estate Litigation / Property Litigation from a highly respected institution
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), including completed LPC (ideally)