Data Privacy Analyst
- Full Time
A multinational information group requires a Data Privacy Analyst to assist them on a full-time, 6-9-month contract basis.
Within this role, you will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that privacy principles are baked in, the right agreements, policies, and controls are in place and that risks are reviewed, assessed, and managed. The Data Privacy Analyst will work closely with a wide number of internal teams to ensure they are compliant with applicable regulations and maintain a high standard of compliance resilience across the Group.
Your New Role
Responsibilities of the Data Privacy Analyst will include but not be limited to:
- Working on the Transformation Programme providing advice within an agile framework on data protection and privacy legal requirements.
- Advising on privacy by design requirements to the various Digital Transformation Squads in relation to the design and development of Products, new IT/technologies, customer journeys and the onboarding and ongoing management of suppliers and third-party tools.
- Coordination of privacy issues from workstreams with Privacy team including alignment with DPMs and approval G.
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments in relation to the proposed activities of the Workstreams and Digital Transformation Squads to provide timely and advice and guidance on development of appropriate privacy controls into new platforms and products under development, escalating to Group DPO as needed.
- Providing timely and concise reports to the DPO and other stakeholders on your activities, identified privacy risks and issues, privacy impact assessments and any other related matters, as required.
This role is suited to an experienced data privacy professional with the ability to bring both legal and operational expertise to their role. The successful Analyst will need the ability to multi-task and take a pragmatic, risk-based approach to data protection compliance and detailed approach to data privacy in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Applications should demonstrate:
- Experience of working on a wide-ranging privacy programme within a multinational business including experience of online, digital and advertising/media driven business.
- Knowledge in data privacy obligations including GDPR, E-Privacy Directive, and the DPA 2018.
- CIPP-E or similar qualification, legal background would be an advantage.
Salary & Contract
This role will initially be for 6 - 9 months and will then be reviewed. The Data Privacy Analyst will be offered up to £400 per day (via Ltd co or Umbrella company - Inside IR35). PAYE £304 per day.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional interim Data Privacy Analyst role, please apply now.
Apply for Data Privacy Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly