Banking Associate, Leeds - NQ
Leading national firm (award winning Banking & Finance team) is seeking a banking solicitor at the NQ level to join their entrepreneurial Banking & Finance team in Leeds. This opportunity offers an excellent mix of quality work with strong salary and benefits within a well liked culture in modern offices in central Leeds.
This Top 40 firm offers a diverse range of quality banking and finance work. The Banking & Finance team has an impressive and diverse range of clients across multiple sectors.
More on the Banking Solicitor role
- Excellent opportunity to advise on a range of Banking & Finance matters within an award winning, stand out team of Banking & Finance experts
- Work within a strong team of straight talking banking lawyers including advising clients on on a wide variety of work including development and real estate finance; structured finance; bridging loans and asset based lending
-Work closely with colleagues in Real Estate and Corporate
- Act for corporates and finance houses across a wide range of sectors
- Competitive salary and package
- Genuine work life balance and well liked culture where your contribution will be recognised
- Excellent training and development
- Opportunity to get involved in business development from the outset
- You will be a qualified banking & finance solicitor, ideally with between NQ -2 PQE
- You will also be the kind of person who wants to build relationships and work as part of a team
- You will take a commercially pragmatic and jargon-free approach to advising clients
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.