Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire
Highly accredited and award winning firm is recruiting for a qualified conveyancer to join its well established residential property team in Cheshire.
- Regional firm established over 80 years ago
- Well regarded locally with strong links to Cheshire estate agents and referrers
- Retaining a traditional approach to the service it provides to its clients whilst also moving with the times to become the progressive and award winning firm it is today
- Working within a well established and very experienced residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of clients to include local private clients, returning to the firm on a repeat basis
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Building strong relationships with clients
- A proven background as an established conveyancer handling your own diverse caseload to include more complex matters
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.