Litigation Lawyers (Barristers/Solicitors) - 2PQE+
PGMBM is a unique law firm which acts only on behalf of Claimants in litigation against some of the world’s biggest companies.
We have a number of positions for solicitors/barristers (2PQE+) to join our growing team in London. You will have experience of one or more of the following areas: commercial disputes and/or business and human rights and/or competition law and/or consumer and product liability.
This exceptional opportunity suits ambitious and hardworking lawyers who enjoy working as part of a collaborative and dynamic team and share our passion for achieving justice for those we represent.
Successful candidates will:
- Have an excellent academic record (1st/2:1 and/or commendations and distinctions in GDL/LPC/BPTC);
- Be highly organised and confident communicators able to work calmly under pressure;
- Be skilled and ambitious litigators able to go toe to toe with Magic Circle/US Law Firms;
- Have empathy and passion for the clients we represent;
- Have great attention to detail and accuracy, be highly organised and able to work well independently;
- Be prepared to work long hours in pursuit of justice.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Extremely generous incentivised bonus schemes with high bonus potential
Benefits and Incentives:
- Extensive opportunities for international travel with work
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Mobile phone/laptop
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered