Clinical Negligence Lawyer
5 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Negligence Lawyer to pick up an existing caseload of matters and make a team their own.
JOB TITLE: Clinical Negligence Lawyer
LOCATION: Greater Manchester
SALARY: Up to £60,000 DOE
The appointed Clinical Negligence Lawyer will be the sole lawyer in this firm’s department.
The Clinical Negligence Lawyer will handle a fully vetted caseload including:
- Brain and spinal injuries
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Claims against care homes and the NHS
- Claims relating to pregnancy and children
- Cosmetic surgery claims
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and self-motivated Clinical Negligence specialist to join a growing firm and make their own mark by building their own team of Lawyers.
The successful Clinical Negligence Lawyer’s skills and experience:
- 5 years’ PQE
- Experience handling your own caseload of Clinical Negligence matters
- Confidence and proactivity
- Dedication to building a successful department
- Previous experience of managing a team is ideal but not essential
- Applicants must have impeccable client care skills and be able to deal with matters sensitively
Your new firm:
The firm offer a full range of personal injury and clinical negligence services. They are one of the country’s leading personal injury specialists and are keen to grow their clinical negligence work. They offer excellent salaries and a generous benefits package for all employees.
If you are interested in this Clinical Negligence Lawyer role in Manchester, apply now.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly