2 days left
- Full Time
Childcare Partner, North Yorkshire, Competitive Salary, Leading regional law firm
• This highly respected Yorkshire law firm is making plans for its future success and has a requirement for an experienced Childcare Solicitor to join the team in a Partner role.
• You will be joining a well-established team that has excellent contacts with work referrers across the region, representing parents, guardians and children.
• The role will be a key appointment for the team – you will take responsibility for a broad range of matters with a focus on working with guardians.
• As a Partner in the team, you will also be expected to bring leadership and management skills, supporting junior solicitors and paralegals as they develop their own skills and career.
• It is essential that you are a member of the Children Panel and have experience working with guardians.
• The successful candidate may already be a Childcare Partner, or an ambitious experienced Solicitor seeking the a step into partnership.
• Modern, forward looking, full service law firm able to offer flexible working options post-Covid restrictions.
Apply for Childcare Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly