Intellectual Property Litigation Associate
4 days left
- Full Time
Job title: IP Litigation associate
Are you a 4+ PQE IP Dispute Resolution Lawyer looking for a new challenge? A prestigious Law firm with highly regarded Dispute Resolution practice is looking for an experienced Intellectual Property Litigation Solicitor.
- Advising on range of disputes concerning intellectual property and commercial litigation;
- Advisory work will include IP infringement risk minimisation and client IP protection;
- Work alongside four partners in the Disputes team.
What you need:
- Completed the Oxford IP Diploma;
- 4-6 years PQE gained from a leading international firm;
- Excellent written skills and the ability to manage a diverse portfolio;
- Hunger to conduct business development activities
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Intellectual Property Litigation Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly