Commercial Disputes Associate
2 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Commercial Disputes Lawyer
Salary: £70,00 - £100,000
Are you a Solicitor ready for a new challenge? A modern, progressive and commercially-oriented City legal services business is in need for an Associate to join their Commercial Disputes Team.
What do you need?
- Qualified Solicitor
- Demonstrable significant experience in multi-jurisdiction commercial arbitration and litigation with particular focus on USA and the Far East
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant field required
- Significant and demonstrable track record of developing senior level client relationships
- Proven experience in working cross functionally across a corporate organisation
- The practice spans a wide range of industry sectors, with a particular focus on technology and media, retail, commercial and financial disputes, regulatory and insurance.
- Working on both contentious and non-contentious matters, their clients range from large multinationals to growth UK corporate firms and other professional practices, and include many household names
What do you get?
- Generous salary (Plus Bonuses)
- Large benefits package
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Commercial Disputes Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly