Compliance Analyst - Law Firm
3 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has come up for a Risk & Compliance professional to join the in-house compliance function of an international law firm, assisting with Conflicts, AML, CDD and Sanctions.
My client is an international law firm, with offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America, situated in the heart of London.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a key understanding of the firms' AML policies and procedures
- Perform AML/Sanctions checks for high risk clients
- Organising client KYC where appropriate
- Perform conflicts checks using the conflicts database.
- Escalate conflict issues to Compliance Managers or Lawyers
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Experience within a law firms' in-house Compliance function, dealing with AML and Conflicts (Essential)
- Excellent research and analytical capability
- Great communication skills
for the right candidate, the firm will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to grow with a strong R&C team
- Nurturing Culture