Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Real Estate Finance Solicitor - NQ - 3 Years PQE - London
A strong and ambitious property department is looking for a new NQ Real Estate Finance Solicitor (NQ - 3 PQE) based in London. You will be working in one of the fastest growing law firms in the UK, with an excellent caseload and really strong notable clients.
This Real Estate Finance solicitor position will sit as part of the commercial real estate department, advising on a range of mixed lending matters. They have some of the countries top clients, with a really interesting mix of work.
· Real Estate Finance Solicitor
· Working with two dedicated property partners, alongside one of the largest REF teams nationally
· Ambitious firm and team that has doubled in size over the last two years
· Predominantly high-value, complex financing matters
The successful candidate for this Contentious Probate Solicitor position will be:
· A qualified solicitor with experience working in Real Estate Finance (NQ - 3 Years PQE)
· Demonstrable interest in forging a career in Real Estate Finance
· Strong academics and good communication skills
· Experience working in a reputable property department
Salary and Benefits
This Real Estate Finance Solicitor (NQ - 3 PQE) will be rewarded with:
· A strong well resourced property department
· Salary ranging from £60,000 - £85,000 doe
· A strong wider team and paralegal support with excellent training
· Good working hours, work life balance and more general benefits
· Partners always on hand for technical issues and training
If you are a qualified solicitor with Real Estate Finance experience keen to join an ambitious and growing firm in their excellent property department, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.