Senior Legal Counsel
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client would like to hire a senior level lawyer to support its active and successful business in India.
- Assumes ownership, responsibility and accountability for all legal matters
- Provides general legal advice, guidance and direction to the Market, which will include litigation or disputes, corporate governance, labor and employment and regulatory matters
- Drive and Lead legal support on deals and business opportunities including drafting, deal structuring and negotiating contracts with customers and relevant third parties; providing input into Statements of Compliance (SOC); providing input to the contract risk assessment processes; attending the contract approval and validation meetings in accordance with process; cooperating closely with the bid team, head of sales, Project Contract Management and other business stakeholders on deals
- Provides legal support to and works in close-co-ordination with Group Legal &Compliance, Legal Specialists, Business Group Counsels and other divisions
- Work closely with Ethics & Compliance to drive compliance initiatives and programs in the Market Unit
- Efficiently manages engagement of external counsels and legal costs within the CO L&C budget
- Supports the development of business teams by providing legal training
- Currently based in Gurgaon or Delhi.
- Currently qualified to practice in India
- Must have experience working in a large scale global matrix
- Minimum 15 years PQE
- Trained/qualified at a top tier, reputable corporate/commercial law firm as well as in-house experience
- Experience in IT/Telco/Infrastructure
- Able to work independently but within a global team structure
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly