Private Client Solicitor
Are you a Private Client Lawyer looking for a new challenge?
If you have a genuine interest in Probate matters pleases get in touch. My client is a non-traditional law firm and are seeking for a number of Private Client Lawyers or Probate Managers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client or Probate Solicitor to join a busy Probate team. You will have the opportunity to manage your own varied caseload from cradle to grave dealing with probate matters.
You will have good client contact and work in a supportive environment. Agile and remote working available with some travel to a regional office.
About the role:
- Manage a varied caseload of estate administration cases from start to finish
- Utilise the In House case management system
- Deal with client(largely by phone and email in the current climate)
- Advise on self-assessment processes for income and capital gains tax
- Advise navigate concerns around Will validity and interpretation
- Qualified as a Solicitor (CILEX or STEP qualification), or have equivalent legal experience with significant probate experience gained at a reputable law firm or a relevant In House organisation.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrate a client-focused approach with good communication
- A good understanding of self-assessment processes for income and capital gains tax
- The ability to navigate concerns around Will validity and interpretation