An opportunity has arisen for a junior lawyer to move in-house or home existing skills working closely with a very experienced Head of Legal with a top-tier background. Working closely as a team of two and based in South Manchester, you will be supporting the CEO and other senior members of the business gaining exposure to a wide range of work including; company commercial, contract law, banking and litigation. You will have the opportunity to assist with projects and support the development of the legal function including corporate governance and document management processes.
- Assisting the CEO and Head of Legal.
- Advising on corporate transactions, commercial agreements, regulatory requirements, banking and litigation.
- Assisting with corporate governance and company procedures.
- Reviewing contracts including commercial agreements and loan and security documents.
- c years PQE.
- Commercial, corporate and/or banking experience.
- Some experience of managing disputes would be advantageous.
- Suitable for lawyers in private practice or junior lawyers from in-house organisations looking for varied exposure.
- Flexible working and employee-focused environment.
- Really varied experience; an ideal grounding for an in-house career.