In-house Planning Lawyer
7 days left
- Full Time
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Planning Lawyer to join an In-house legal team and advise on a unique and exciting infrastructure project.
Joining a team of experienced and knowledgeable Property and Planning Solicitors, you will advise the business and internal stakeholders on a range of matters relating to property and planning, including a diverse range of acquisitions, compuslory purchase orders, and drafting and negotiating bespoke agreements.
You will be involved in;
· Compulsory purchase orders including service of notices, blight, tribunal claims, and compensation issues
· Provide advise on all aspects of access over and occupation of land by licence agreements
· Handle your own caseload of complex property and planning matters
· Research and advise on laws specific to the organisation and associated projects
· Assist Land and Property teams with a range of commercial matters
· Liaise with external lawyers
The role would suit someone with upwards of 4-5 years Planning experience, either in Practice or a Public Sector body.
This is a unique opportunity for a Planning or Property Lawyer to move In-house and retain excellent quality work and be part of a large and exciting property project. The role is based in the Birmingham and some flexible working options will be considered.
Apply for In-house Planning Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly