7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Associate Solicitor (Due Diligence)
£60,000 - £70,000
We’re partnered with a global law firm who’re looking to bring in a specialist solicitor to provide due diligence advice and support to clients on commercial property matters ensuring that the clients’ interests are protected. Your role will be to apply your first-class legal knowledge and experience to all real estate due diligence related tasks including (but not limited to) reviewing, reporting and negotiating on real estate titles and documents for clients whilst working closely with the Real Estate teams in London and Manchester.
- Conduct detailed research and analysis and produce high quality work through understanding and summarising large amounts of complex information in a concise manner
- Review matters relating to landlord and tenant, developments, acquisitions and disposals and Real Estate Finance (with particular emphasis on CLLS Certificates of Title)
- The negotiation and drafting of CLLS Certificates of Title (a full understanding with evidence of experience in and around this work stream is a pre-requisite to this role)
- Review draft documents to ensure that they meet client requirements
- Assist with the continuous improvement of processes, systems and precedents and contribute to new ideas generation
- 7+ PQE Lawyer
- Strong technical expertise – essential (with particular emphasis on CLLS Certificates of Title)
- Transactional Real Estate experience including exposure to significant levels of Real Estate due diligence – essential
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Lewis Mitchell for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly