- Full Time
An award-winning national law firm is looking for an Insolvency Partner to join their growing Leeds office.
The team focuses on contentious insolvency and restructuring work and have a great reputation in this area. They’re looking to further grow this by bringing in another established Partner and grow their practice.
As an Insolvency Partner, you should be familiar with all aspects of contentious and transactional insolvency and corporate recovery matters as well as being well connected and having an appetite for business development.
- Ambitious, growing firm
- Support on business development and marketing
- Non-hierarchical, flat structure
- Great benefits package
- Insolvency Partner from a City or boutique firm
- Strong network of clients and contacts
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent client base, working with major national & international financial consultancies
- Working alongside Legal 500 recognised Partners
- Be part of a busy team in a growing firm
On offer will be a very generous package, unrivalled client base and a supportive collegiate working atmosphere.
If you have the desire to work with a great set of clients and help shape the future growth of a leading law firm, this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Thomas Crea for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Insolvency Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly