Legal Contracts Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
**In House Legal Contracts Manager**
Contracts Lawyer – Bilingual – 3-5 pqe - Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Our client is a leading management consultancy. They are looking for a legal contracts manager presently residing in and looking to join their Middle East office in Riyadh and be a part of their wider global legal team.
The legal team , headed up by the General Counsel, with regional teams across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, provides legal and risk management support to the leadership team.
Reporting to the Deputy GC, this role will involve providing contractual services in both Arabic and English, to the team in the Middle East.
The role will focus on :
- commercial contracts (services, confidentiality, and indemnity agreements
- developing master consulting agreements
- maintaining standard form contracts and databases for compliance matters
- work with attorneys and paralegals on projects in support of Firm initiatives
Candidates will have :
- 3-5 years’ contracts experience with a top law firm/ in-house legal team
- spoken, written and negotiating skills in Arabic and English
- confidence, exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail and
- the ability to be collaborative and flexible, able to influence and work as part of a global team
Candidates in the KSA seeking a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic professional services firm with excellent communication skills and a strong business and risk judgment sense will thrive in this cutting edge environment.
Marsden is an experienced global recruitment consultancy with a personal touch, extensive industry experience and an understanding of the significance of managing your career.
All applications will be reviewed and a consultant will be in touch if we can assist you. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.