Real Estate & Development Lawyer
7 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate & Development Lawyer - Leeds - 1-6PQE
National firm with historic links to the City seeks a Real Estate & Development Lawyer to join their leading team based in Leeds on a permanent basis. A full service firm that will offer a Real Estate & Development Lawyer the opportunity to progress. You will ideally possess 1-6 years' PQE.
Real Estate & Development work is a core focus of the firm with 11 Real Estate partners nationally
- Act for an impressive client list of private and public companies, developers, local authorities, funders and regulators
- The team act for a broad range of third sector and housing association clients also
- This national firm has a very strong presence in Real Estate, Banking & Finance, Construction, Projects and Corporate
For the right Real Estate & Development Lawyer:
- You will work on a broad range of property transactions across housing/care home through to private developers
- This opportunity has arisen due to expansion in the team's client base
- The role will have an emphasis on acquisition and development projects
- This includes s106 agreements, development agreements, conditional contracts, portfolio sales/disposals, reports on title
- You will have a supportive team and will also undertake commercial property work
The right Real Estate & Development Lawyer will be offered a competitive salary, a positive culture with quality work but without the billable hours demands of the big 6 in Leeds. The firm is well known for championing its staff and developing them to progress to their potential. As a result, they have very small turnover of staff. You will have remote & agile working options with a plush office in the heart of Leeds with modern amenities.
For further details apply below or contact us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate & Development Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly