Professional Support Lawyer
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic, top tier firm is looking to hire a Professional Support Lawyer for its global aviation practice. Based in London, this newly created role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your New Role
The newly appointed PSL will:
- Manage the Knowledge Management (KM) function for the Aviation Practice.
- Liaise with fee earners and contribute as required to the production of articles, briefings, newsletters or other materials for circulation.
- Work with a dynamic pan-jurisdiction Aviation Practice and PSLs & KM.
- Lead on relevant mandatory professional development activity and ensure that fee earners' knowledge of Aviation Law and the firm's KM systems and processes is up to date.
To be considered for this Professional Support Lawyer role you must demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a practicing or in-house lawyer.
- Experience working in aviation law practices or in the aviation industry.
- Proven interest in aviation.
- Law degree. Licensed to practice in a Common Law jurisdiction. An interest in Civil law jurisdictions is an advantage.
- Existing Professional Support Lawyer experience is ideal but not essential.
- Proven strong IT skills.
- Enthusiasm for developing knowledge systems, improving access and understanding and training.
- Proven ability to form and maintain highly effective working relationships with practices, KM teams and different levels of seniority.
Salary & Benefits
The Aviation PSL will be offered an attractive salary, and a 4-day week would be considered.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Professional Support Lawyer role, please apply now.
Apply for Professional Support Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly