Risk and Compliance Lawyer
An opportunity has arisen for a Risk & Compliance Lawyer to join the growing Compliance function of an international law firm, assisting with Conflicts, Data Protection and Risk Management.
The client is a leading international law firm, with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Handle enquires relating to the SRA code of conduct
- Handling issues related to Data Protection, including DSAR's
- Advising the firm on any potential Risk Management Issues
- Establish and maintain compliance frameworks for fee earners
- Promoting best practice in relation to risk
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified Solicitor with more than two years PQE.
- Some Compliance/regulatory experience
For the right candidate, the firm will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to grow with an international Risk & Compliance function