Knowledge Paralegal - Finance
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a paralegal to join their Financial Institutions group to support the Professional Support Lawyers and fee-earners. An excellent opportunity to join a busy department.
A Magic Circle firm.
The paralegal's duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting the preparation, publication and distribution of the financial regulation weekly bulletin, monthly European banking newsletter and Global Investigations Group bulletin
- Updating and managing these publications' online presence via the HighQ platform and the firm's website
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the European Financial Institutions Blog, produced jointly with some of our European relationship firms
- Carrying out research tasks and monitoring regulatory developments
- Liaising with fee earners for know-how and training material
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role for reputable Legal 500 law firm. Finance/Banking experience is desirable but not essential. If you have worked in a similar Knowledge Paralegal role and have excellent academics then I encourage you to apply.
12 month FTC and benefits package.