Locum Commercial Lawyer (REMOTE WORKING)
7 days left
- Full Time
Locum Commercial Lawyer (REMOTE WORKING) (up to £45 p/h umbrella dependent on experience)
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Commercial Lawyer with an East Midlands Local Authority.
The team are looking for someone to carry out the role for an initial period of 3 months on a full-time basis, it will be worked entirely remotely for the foreseeable future.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
• Providing legal advice on non-contentious Commercial and Procurement law
• Dealing with all aspects of the procurement process
• Researching relevant case law and precedent to provide advice for clients
• Drafting a wide range of contracts and documents
• Monitoring and advising on changes to National and EU legislation
The role is offering up to £45 p/h umbrella dependent upon experience.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Locum Commercial Lawyer (REMOTE WORKING)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly