7 days left
- Full Time
Residential Property Solicitor, 1-6 years PQE, West Midlands. An opportunity to join one of the friendliest conveyancing teams in the Midlands
JOB TITLE: Residential Property Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Our client is a top 100 law firm with a strong offering in property law.
• This is opportunity to join a well-known name and take advantage of a unique offering of city style work in a scenic location.
• The successful Residential Property Solicitor will handle a busy caseload covering primarily landed estates on behalf of an impressive catalogue of high net worth clients.
• This is an excellent opportunity to really carve a niche in this area and our client is open to looking at candidates from residential property backgrounds provided they can demonstrate some experience of rural matters.
• Our client looks to recruit ambitious Solicitors with strong commercial acumen and solid academic records.
• By joining this firm, the successful Residential Property Solicitor will join a collegiate firm who offer an array of development opportunities, whilst ensuring their employees maintain a good work life balance.
• The role comes with competitive salary as well as a number of exciting benefits.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly