Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
- Global law firm
- 12 month FTC
A global law firm is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator for their Birmingham office. You will provide support to the team in the delivery of the office's marketing plans as well as having exposure to their London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing assistant looking for a step up or a someone who is working for a smaller firm looking for new challenge within a global high preforming firm.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of client events from end-to-end, including initial scoping and objective setting through to execution and analysis / ROI reporting
- Act as support lead on location specific pitches, capability statements and materials needed for client BD meetings
- Support on internal and external communications, including industry directory submissions and award nominations
- Support the co-ordination of sponsorship campaigns from end-to-end
- Support regional marketing teams with the delivery of the firm's client FOCUS programme, our key client methodology.
- Co-ordinate research and analysis of existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends / opportunities
- Produce engaging and relevant marketing collateral such as flyers, brochures and invitations
- Ensure up to date content for proposal generator and CRM database is regularly updated
- Facilitate the delivery of social media and digital activity for the regional marketing teams
- Track budgets and report on spend, particularly in relation to assigned projects
The successful candidate will have marketing experience gained within professional services, legal being an advantage. You will have a sound understanding of professional marketing approaches and can demonstrate where you have worked closely with senior stakeholders.
Apply for Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly