In-house Legal Counsel
A leading global company seeks an in-house legal counsel to be responsible for its corporate legal activities. This is an opportunity for a corporate lawyer to make an in-house transition in a supportive environment, whilst still focusing on interesting corporate legal work without the gruelling hours. You will work with another high tier corporate lawyer and report to the General Counsel.
An in-house legal role in a multi-disciplinary legal team, focusing on corporate matters including:
- Mergers, acquisitions, disposals and investments
- Governance and corporate organisation work
- High profile UK and International M&A transactions
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification experience*
- Good law firm training
- Corporate M&A experience, ideally private or a mix of both public and private work
- Secondment experience useful but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a collegiate team
*all PQE levels will be considered but the ideal range is 4-8 years.