Corporate/Commercial - Senior Paralegal
An excellent opportunity to join a growing team and get involved with international work. You will be working one to one with a Partner/Director of the firm, gaining full exposure to interesting and exciting deals.
A boutique law firm.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Commercial contract support - drafting / reviewing and proof-reading transaction step lists, commercial contracts, loan agreements, inter-company agreements, corporate resolutions and other legal documents.
- Preparing legal documents lists and briefing notes for corporate projects.
- Coordinating the completion of corporate projects and managing post-completion matters such as Companies House filings and the compiling of transaction bibles.
- Managing client take on processes, preparing engagement letters and requesting, checking and filing know your client (KYC) compliance documents.
- Liaising with clients and their advisers
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 4 years experience working within the Corporate/Commercial space (In-house or private practice)
- Excellent academics, 2 and above.
- LPC is not essential but desirable.
You will be proactive, organised, self-efficient and eager to kick start your career with a firm that can offer you the right training to grow.
A potential training contract.
Travel opportunities (Post COVID!)