Commercial Litigation Solicitor
2 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Sheffield, National Firm
Great opportunity for a commercial litigation/dispute resolution solicitor to join the litigation team of this well known national practice based at its Sheffield office.
The team handle a variety of commercial, contractual and corporate disputes including shareholder and derivative claims and restrictive covenant litigation. They also act for individual clients who benefit from legal expenses insurance (LEI) as well as working with commercial LEI clients (household names).
Working as a Solicitor in this highly regarded team, you'll have the opportunity to work on high value commercial Dispute Resolution cases; taking instructions from clients and giving legal advice to achieve appropriate resolution of disputes or areas of risk for our clients. You'll be familiar with the use of litigation, arbitration, mediation or other alternative dispute resolutions such as expert determination.
- Experience of case preparation
- A demonstrable understanding of Civil Procedure Rules
- Experience working directly with clients including interviewing
- Evidence gathering and disclosure
- Professional negligence claims including claims against legal professionals
- Claims funded by legal expense insurance
- Debt claims
What's On Offer:
- Salary £40k- £45k
- Comprehensive benefits
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
-Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
If you're interested in this Commercial litigation / Dispute Resolution Solicitor role in Sheffield please send your CV
litigation solicitor, dispute resolution solicitor, commercial litigation solicitor, sheffield, solicitor sheffield, litigation solicitor sheffield
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly