In-house Legal Counsel
6 days left
- Full Time
A leading global company seeks an in-house legal counsel to be responsible for its employment legal activities. This is an opportunity for an employment lawyer to make an in-house transition in a supportive environment, or an established in-house employment counsel to move to their next role. You will work with another high tier employment lawyer and report to the General Counsel.
An in-house legal role in a multi-disciplinary legal team, focusing on employment matters including:
- Transactional employment work including TUPE transfers
- HR advisory
- Occasional ET and executive work
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification experience*
- Good law firm training
- Employment law as main skill set
- Secondment experience useful but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a collegiate team
*all PQE levels will be considered but the ideal range is 4-8 years.
Apply for In-house Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly